[rt-devel] Some HTML goodies (QuickSearch and EditLinks)

Andrew Stribblehill a.d.stribblehill at durham.ac.uk
Wed Nov 26 10:29:10 EST 2003

The attached diffs between RT 3.0.7_1 and my local modifications may
be generally of use.

* Change the front-page right-hand-side list of queues to also show
  stalled tickets. (The '+' link shows New+Open; clicking on the
  queue itself shows New+Open+Stalled. Trust me, it's obvious!)

* Allow the Relationships page of a ticket to create new tickets for
  the dependencies show. You can make a new ticket which depends on
  the present one just by clicking on '(new)' to the right of
  'Depended on by', for example.

To install, copy the distribution's files
(html/Ticket/Elements/EditLinks and html/Elements/Quicksearch) to
your local HTML tree then apply the patch to the local tree.

Jesse: I think that the latter feature would be excellent added to RT
itself, making it much more suitable for project management. What do
you think?

--
CROMARTY FORTH TYNE
SOUTH OR SOUTHEAST 5 TO 7, OCCASIONALLY GALE 8 IN CROMARTY AND TYNE.