[rt-devel] Primer on Callbacks? (for a new Statistics Release)

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Fri Nov 28 04:08:15 EST 2003

Hello List,
Hello Jesse,

I am in the midst of preparing a new release of the Statistics for RT3
package. Just as Jesse suggested, I am in the process of adding a
Statistics link using the callback mechanism. I just can't seem to wrap
my head around it...

So, right now I have a system wih RT 3.0.7_01 and RTFM (installed from
debian packages, running smoothly). I looked at RTFM's Elements/Tabs
and tried to model an equivalent for Statistics, in which I fail.

Find attached the Elements/Tabs for Statistics I have come up with to
date and feel free to give it a good grilling.

Best served with hot salsa!

Regards,
     Harald