[rt-devel] queue change template

Guillaume Perréal perreal at lyon.cemagref.fr
Sat Oct 4 20:08:20 EDT 2003

Gregory Go a écrit :

> When a ticket is transferred to another queue, can I include the old
> queue name in a template?  I want a queue change template to say:
>
> This ticket has been transferred from {$Transaction->OldValue} to
> {$Ticket->QueueObj->Name}.
>
> ...except have {$Transaction->OldValue} replaced with the queue name.

For that you will have to load a queue object. I'm not sure how this can
be integrated in a template (someone?) but I think it would look like this :

This ticket has been transferred from {my $OldQueue = new
RT::Queue($RT::SystemUser); $OldQueue->LoadById($Transaction->OldValue);
$OldQueue->Name}

(Yes, that's quite long)

> Also, is it possible to include the first attachment for the ticket
> being transferred?

Try this :

{$Ticket->Transactions->First->Content}

--