[rt-devel] Import users

Antoine Darbellay a_darbellay at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 15 03:46:13 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I just install RT and RTFM for a hospital and I need to implemant 1000 users
from a exchange fucking server.

I am runing:
   rt 3.0.5
   red hat 8.0
   apache 1.3.28
   postgreSQL 7.3.4

Everything works fine, but I need to find a solution to import the 1000
email address.
I allready find a way to doing this by editing the database (table:
principals and users) but it's not very smart...
So Jesse write me, there is a pretty simple mater to doing this by writing a
small perl programme. If anybody could help me how to write that.

Antoine