[rt-devel] Import users

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 28 05:44:27 EST 2003

Jesse,

I believe this needs a FAQ reference or something. Perhaps someone of your team
could take the official support for rtimportldap?

Antonie: look here

http://rt3.fsck.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=2154
guest/guest

regards,
Stan

--- Antoine Darbellay <a_darbellay at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Hi all,

I just install RT and RTFM for and I need to implemant 1000
users from a exchange fucking server (5.5).

I am runing:
   rt 3.0.6
   red hat 8.0
   apache 1.3.28
   postgreSQL 7.3.4

Everything works fine, but I need to find a perl script to import the 1000
email address. If anybody can help me to write this script.   (:-())

Antoine