[rt-devel] Segmentation Fault -- Help?

Sebastian Cramer sc at graf-schabernack.de
Fri Sep 5 03:34:14 EDT 2003

Benjamin D. Hudgens schrieb:

>This will be long; but so has the process in which I've gone through to
>resort to a post:
>
>My Problem:
>When everything is finally installed correctly; apache core dumps when
>right after reading in and closing Mason::ApacheHandler, dunno?

I had a very similar problem a couple of weeks ago (using Linux - but it
might be the same thing). When I started Apache (with mod_perl and
everything vom CPAN - testdeps didn't complain) the httpd crashed. After
some trying and checking I found out, that two Perl modules didn't
interact very well.
I'm sorry - but I can't remeber which two. I believe the where somewhere
around DBI (Apache::DBI and DBI etc.). When I updated all modules by
hand (using the list generated by testdeps), CPAN found a module to
update. After that everything was ok.

Just my twopence. Don't know wether it is related...

Grettings

Sebastian