[rt-devel] RT aegis clone

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 5 15:32:00 EDT 2003

On Fri, Sep 05, 2003 at 03:08:01PM +0400, Ruslan U. Zakirov wrote:
>            Hello, all.
> I didn't find any way to clone RT 3 branch to my local machine. I want
> to be online with baseline changes and do my own development without
> problems. I allready have patch hell.
> I've used for some time BitKeeper which is very good for this needs, but
> I never touch Aegis.

Having hacked on a competing version control system, I can't use
bitkeeper with the free license, but yeah, the featureset is quite
compelling.  Could you use the anonymous cvs which tracks RT3
to do imports into a local bk repository?

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at fsck.com:/raid/tracking-cvs login
cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs at fsck.com:/raid/tracking-cvs co rt.3.0

	Best
	Jesse