[rt-devel] RE: [rt-users] User creation with encoding errors

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Tue Sep 9 05:00:23 EDT 2003

I know. I thought about you later on.

I solved this problem making an apt-get upgrade.
At first I tried to update just request-tracker3. This didn't solve
this.
Then I checked my libnet-ldap-perl, and they had the same version.

But in my opinion it has something to do with UTF and ISO conversion of
characters.

If you want, I can send you later directly more information.

Samuel