[rt-devel] View user details

Senoner Samuel Samuel.Senoner at eurac.edu
Wed Sep 17 02:58:06 EDT 2003

Sorry if I am so insistent, but I see some details if I am a privildged
users, not all details but some.
Where can I find the setting wich settings are viewable by priviledged
users and wich not?
My Users shouldn't be able to change the details, because they are
imported, but my staff should be able to see all of them not just
username realname, mailaddress, gecos and organisation.

Thanks

Samuel