[Rt-devel] [wiki] Anchors and get rid from index.cgi in URL and glitches.

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Fri Apr 23 04:45:58 EDT 2004

	Hello.

Please, help me manage wiki and use it in ML answers more effectively.
1) I wish you allow next URLs:
	wiki.bestpractical.com/FAQ
I think it can be done easy with mod_rewrite.
It'll help us insert direct links to documents and also this links could
be actual if path would be changed like it was after software update.

2) I wish '==...==' markup generate anchor in HTML.
For example: == Group rights ==
generate: <a href="#Group_rights" /><h2>Group rights</h2></>

It'll help us point to conrete sub part. FAQ's growing.
wiki.bestpractical.com/FAQ#Database

perl.apache.org docs nice example of using anchors.
http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/install.html#Configuration_parameters
Pay attention how big page is.

Nice URLs are rulezzz. I hope you could satisfy this wishes.

[GLITCHES] And I still get sometimes error on updates, but after it page
is changed. I sent report about it. It happens for eg on HowTos page.
Also for this page revisions not incrementing if I update it.

				Best regards. Ruslan.