[Rt-devel] Another little problem

Hans K. Rosbach hk at circlestorm.org
Fri Apr 23 17:47:44 EDT 2004

Should not be, since it seems to happen on random pages aswell.
I have managed to get it both when doing a standard ticket search
aswell as when opening the screen to enter a comment about a ticket.

I don't think those would be affected by either the mysql max_packet
or the sendmail holdexpensive parameters. Any more ideas?

-HK

From: "Jesse Vincent" <jesse at bestpractical.com>