[Rt-devel] modperl2: Scope problem or perl 5.8.0?

Paulo Matos pjsm at fct.unl.pt
Mon Apr 26 10:37:52 EDT 2004

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Paulo Matos wrote:

> Everything goes fine... if I don't then I get an:
>
> Unrecognised line: Jesse Vincent <joedoe at domain.com> at /usr/lib/rt/RT/EmailParser.pm line 406
>
> I've gone deep until Mail::Address code itself and the parameter value
> seems to be correct all the way. I test the perl code inside a script and
> it runs ok.

I found the same problem with an entire different setup at:
http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.qpsmtpd/1226

I tested it with Mail::Address 1.58 and 1.62 same behavior. The most
weired thing it that it works running a script from command-line calling
directly and indirectly (through RT::EmailParser::ParseAddressFromHeader),
hardcoding the $email variable...

It does not work even reimplementing the ParseAddressFromHeader locally at
User_Overlay.pm....

Any hints? I'm getting mad with this one...

--
	Paulo Matos