[Rt-devel] Another little problem

Hans K hk at circlestorm.org
Tue Apr 27 05:01:21 EDT 2004

> The RT server which handled your email did not behave as expected. It
> said:<snip>
> DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line
> 612.
>
> Are your DBI, DBD and DBIx::SearchBuilder modules all up to date?

Well, I just deleted all perl 5.8.0 related files, including old
modules. Then I installed all missing modules from CPAN again using
5.8.3. I don't know how to actually check version numbers, but CPAN says
all are up to date.

Now i get:
DBD driver has not implemented the AutoCommit attribute at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/DBIx/SearchBuilder/Handle.pm line 612.

This also results in some mails never getting delivered properly. The
message appears in RT, but the mailserver gets an error. This results in
LOTS of new tickets with auto-replies.

I have no idea what is going wrong. But from what I can see on one of
the messages is that it is sent from Outlook and includes an .bmp image.

But, could somebody look at the line in question in SearchBuilder, and
tell me wether that line is always run or only in rare cases. Because
everything works with the exception of certail mails it crashes on and
some rare crashes when browsing the pages.
If that line is only run on rare occations, then yes.. maybe something
is wrong with my DBD driver. But it works for the most part, and is of
newest version according to CPAN..

-HK