[Rt-devel] Question About Validate Custom Field

Pablo Silva psilvao at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 5 10:25:54 EDT 2004

Hi Michel!

 Thank's for your answer, I have a question about
this.

In my work, we need a template with 2 custom fields,
for date entry, we want when an user make a click in
these  fields, open a pop up windows, for to select a
date.

Do you an example for this?, where I can find
documentation for to work with templates in RT?

Thank's in advance

Pablo
--- "Michael S. Liebman" <m-liebman at northwestern.edu>