[Rt-devel] What I've been up to the last two weeks... (RT on Sybase)

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Aug 8 23:52:11 EDT 2004

Two weeks ago, at OSCON, I got some encouragement about RT on Sybase, as
well as an offer of real help by a knowledgable Sybase DBA.  I've just
checked in a preliminary Sybase port of RT 3.2 and DBIx::SearchBuilder.
Both are still a bit hacky and aren't intended for production use. Right
now, RT fails four tests, mostly related to case-insensitive searches on
ticket history. Additionally, we don't have search paging for Sybase in
SearchBuilder yet.  We're working on this functionality, as well as
additional fixes, but patches are welcome.  Currently, the SB and RT
ports have their own branches, so our hackery doesn't touch the current
stable branch.

svn://svn.bestpractical.com/rt/branches/3.2-SYBASE-TESTING

and

svn://svn.bestpractical.com/DBIx-SearchBuilder/branches/1.20-SYBASE

	Jesse