[Rt-devel] Dead Issue: taint checks when running GID

Brent B. Powers bbp2006 at pathology.columbia.edu
Thu Aug 12 20:18:12 EDT 2004

Last message on this issue from me: I found the rt-wiki
(<http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FastCGIConfiguration>)
note that it's best to get rid of the guid'ness of mason_handler.fcgi, and
now all is fine and quiet. I am still at a loss as to why this simply
_started_ happening, with no non-content change to the system.

keywords (If you're finding this later, see the URL up above, and follow
the instructions.): Locale Maketext Guts _compile taint Insecure dependency
in eval while running with

--
Brent B. Powers
Manager, Information Technology