[Rt-devel] bug ? rt3.2.1, viewing search results on a queue

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Wed Aug 18 15:07:41 EDT 2004

>From Home I click on a Queue under Quick Search and then select a ticket.

Then I click on Show Results under Tickets.

The resulting screen shows "Found 9 tickets" but the page is blank.  If I
recall, the old behavior used to actually show me all the tickets.

--
matthew zeier, Sr. Network Engineer  | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."