[Rt-devel] Custom Fields and CreateTicket (only) rights...

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:11:21 EST 2004

I have a form that I created for people to submit tickets, however I
don't want to turn on the SeeQueue right.  The catch is that I have
this form showing the custom fields so they can be submitted right
from that form when the ticket is created.

The catch is that I can't ->Load the queue without the SeeQueue rights present.

my $QueueObj = new RT::Queue($session{'CurrentUser'});
$QueueObj->Load($Queue) || Abort(loc("Queue could not be loaded."));
my $CFs = $QueueObj->CustomFields();

Any idea how I can get around this?

--
Andy Harrison