[Rt-devel] Any example NoAuth ticket submission forms?

Peter Burkholder peterb at ucar.edu
Thu Dec 9 15:57:22 EST 2004

There's some interest here in providing a ticket submission process that
doesn't require email (e.g. for Kiosk users).

Does anyone have an example Mason script for doing so?  If I get an example
or two I'll post a generic version on the RT wiki.

Thanks,

Peter

--
Peter Burkholder, System Administrator
Digital Library for Earth System Education     Email)  peterb at ucar.edu
DLESE® -- http://www.dlese.org                 Office) +1-303-497-2663
DLESE Program Center (DPC)                     Fax)    +1 303-497-8336
UCAR/DPC, P.O. Box 3000                        Pager)  +1-303-201-1284
Boulder, CO 80307-3000                         or peterb-page at dpc.ucar.edu

		       There are 10 types of people:
	      those who understand binary, and those who don't