[Rt-devel] Problem with my 3.4.0rc1 install

Dave Alden alden at math.ohio-state.edu
Thu Dec 23 12:04:34 EST 2004

Hi,
  I recently had to reinstall RT, so I decided to give 3.4.0rc1 a try (I
was upgrading from 3.0.7pre1 :-).  Things went pretty smoothly (although
I had to install a newer perl and reinstall mod_perl -- that was a
headache).  The only issue I seem to be running into is if I go into
the "People" link on a ticket, the only person listed under "Owner:" is
Nobody (unless someone owns the ticket, then both "Nobody" and the owner's
username show up).  Did I do something stupid?  :-)
...thnx,
...dave