[rt-devel] Marking a ticket if you were not the last user to update it

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Sun Feb 22 17:01:53 EST 2004

At 11:35 AM 2/20/2004, David Ross wrote:
>Starting at line 167 of:
>/opt/rt3/var/mason_data/obj/standard/Elements/MyTickets
>
>This was tested in rt 3.0.8, I haven't had a chance to upgrade to 3.0.9
>  yet.  I suppose it is valid change for the search results page too.

You probably didn't want to modify the Mason cache like you did. That is
most certainly going to get blown away in the not to distant future. Try
copying /path/to/rt3/share/html/Elements/MyTickets to
/path/to/rt3/local/html/Elements/MyTickets and modify it there.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"