[Rt-devel] Tickets_Overlay.pm logic problem

Koos Pol koos_pol at nl.compuware.com
Fri Jul 2 10:19:27 EDT 2004

On Friday 02 July 2004 14:08, Richard Ellis wrote:
> Basically the final date needs to be limited on the selectable date
> version. We can't see how to limit the date range without altering
> LimitCreated or some very complex logic.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding your problem correctly.
And also not sure if it's helping but anyways.

For a similar problem (for some local statistics app) I've first setup the
datastructure containing the data samples ( $datasample[YYYYMM]  ) and
initialized the lot to zero. The YYYYMM are limited by the date bounderies
which (in my case) became available by parsing the date-range of the query.

Then I've actually retrieved the sample data and overlayed in on @datasample.
Regardless of any used intervals, skip days, weekdays, workweekdays, I'm now
sure that the complete sample data structure is valid and filled. After that
only showing the asked dates is a breeze.

Koos