[Rt-devel] Firefox 0.9.1 (linux) + RT 3.2.0 Query Builder

Randy Oswald dolphio at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 11:50:20 EDT 2004

I have just installed RT3.2.0, and I was testing out the new Query
features on my laptop running RH9 + Firefox 0.9.1.  It seems that any
time I click the side query tools, (<, >, Delete, And/Or, etc) that
the Query box resizes horizontally.  When the page initialy loads, The
Add Criteria box takes up about 2/3 of the window, and the remaining
1/3 is Query:
Each time one of the buttons is clicked however, the box shifts in a
mannor that seems to be mostly random.  Sometimes the Query; box
expands to but up against the "subject matches ______" textbox.

I haven't yet had a chance to try it on Firefox 0.9.1 for Windows.
This also may be a problem with Firefox's Rendering engine.  If I can
find out any more information or patterns, I'll post it to this
thread.

Randy Oswald