[Rt-devel] Performance

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Thu Jul 8 12:45:46 EDT 2004

I apologize for the redundancy of this message, but I cannot seem to
locate the thread that I saw this in..

I remember reading something a few weeks back about performance
improvements with RT3.2.0 using embedded perl, but, with all that was
going on in RL, I cannot remember much about it.  Now that RL has calmed
down and I have time to address this again, I was hoping to try to
increase the performance on our RT installations.

Currently we use mod_fastcgi with RT3.2.0 and things work well.. but,
and my memory may be mush, I thought the previous poster mentioned a big
performance gain by utilizing "embedded perl"..

And help would be great!
-Rich