[Rt-devel] RT 3.2.1 CHANGELOG

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Tue Jul 20 21:23:45 EDT 2004

At 08:43 AM 7/20/2004, Odhiambo Washington wrote:
>  * Added a note about the fact that you'll be happier if you blow away
>    your old RT instance.
[snip happens]
>Could someone more knowledgeable with RT comment/elaborate on item #2
>above for me?

We've been finding that Mason does not properly refresh its cache. More
specifically, /Elements/Tabs has been left pointing to the old
/Search/Listing.html not the new query builder interface. Since the update
make target doesn't delete outdated files, the link is still valid.

Michael

Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                 http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"