[Rt-devel] Question about the data model!

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu Jul 22 12:10:44 EDT 2004

Is it right that an entry in Principals which has no
correspondig entry in Users and Groups could be deleted?

Is it right that that an entry in CachedGroupMember which
has no correspondig entry in Groups or Principals could
be killed?

If the answer are only simple no's. Is there any point where
I can get more information about the datamodell? I just try
to avoid to read all the perl source code.

best regards