[Rt-devel] Email.pm - a minor documentation bug and a question

Mari Wang mariwan at ifi.uio.no
Fri Jun 4 10:04:27 EDT 2004

I have spent some time rummaging around in Email.pm recently, and I
found a few minor things that should be fixed:

First of all, the =head1 NAME part of the pod documentation seems to
be having some memories of its prior existence elsewhere in the code
(Yes, this is taken from Email.pm):

=head1 NAME

  RT::Interface::CLI - helper functions for creating a commandline RT interface

If I had known what to exchange it with, I'd send a patch. :)

Secondly, I am confused by the documentation of arguments to the
Gateway function (still in Email.pm) - it does not mention a 'ticket'
argument, but the line of code included below (taken from the
function):

    $args{'ticket'} ||= $parser->ParseTicketId($Subject);

Suggests there might be one?  If that is the case, I suppose it should
be documented?

Mari :)

Mari Wang - mariw at acm.org