[Rt-devel] RT 3.2 status

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Jun 14 13:39:05 EDT 2004

We were hoping to release a first RC for RT 3.2.0 last week, but have
been somewhat held up due to an intermittent "taint" but deep within
MIME::Tools that we've been trying to track down and work around. This bug
only manifests with FastCGI or mod_perl running in taint mode, but could
result in mail messages being temporarily rejected by your RT server.

We're testing a fix on rt3.fsck.com. If that fix appears stable and
nothing else new rears its head, RT 3.2.0RC1 should go out next Monday.

	Best,
	Jesse