RT 3.1.17 / Call for comments Re: [Rt-devel] FastCGI, SetGIDness and Taint mode

Michael S. Liebman m-liebman at northwestern.edu
Fri Jun 18 09:50:34 EDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 18, 2004 at 02:00:34AM -0400, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> Draft updated instructions for FastCGI configuration options are on the
> Wiki at http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?FastCGIConfiguration.
>
> I would _greatly_ appreciate commentary either on this list or on the
> Wiki as soon as folks can get to it.  To my knowledge, getting this
> solved will allow an immediate release candidate of RT 3.2.

I believe that for suexec you can use a hard link in addition to
copying the FastCGI handler into the docroot. I haven't tested since I
recompiled apache instead.

Michael
Michael S. Liebman                      m-liebman at northwestern.edu
                  http://msl521.freeshell.org/
"I have vision and the rest of the world wears bifocals."
        -Paul Newman in "Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid"