[Rt-devel] RT 3.x mods - are they possible?

brianBOFH kerrboy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 07:34:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

We are running a rather large implementation of 3.0.11 and need to do
some customization to satisfy some end-user requirements.  Before I go
digging through code, I wanted to know if anyone knows if the
following are possible/have been done/will break RT...

-When you go into a Ticket's Details, the last comment/reply is shown
at the bottom.  Is there any way to make the newest correspondence
appear at the top, and the oldest at the bottom?  I know there were
significant changes in the way ticket history is displayed from 2.x to
3.x

-In the Age/Last/Told columns, is it possible to show the actual date
stamp rather than "2 days ago, 3 weeks ago" etc....replacing that with
"06-23-2004 11:23am" for example.

Thanks in advance,

-Brian