[Rt-devel] RT 3.2.0rc3 is now available

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Jun 27 22:55:30 EDT 2004

The third release candidate of RT 3.2.0 is now available. This version
fixes a number of small issues and rolls in all of the bugfixes made to
RT 3.0.x since the release of RT 3.0.11. In particular, we've spent some
time tightening up possible issues with "offline ticket creation".

We've got a couple known issues with the query builder, but they're not
showstoppers. Unless anything else interesting comes to light, expect RT
3.2.0 on Wednesday.

MD5 sum: 6f5f704db2353f76a1810fea60955a07  rt-3.2.0rc3.tar.gz

	Jesse