[Rt-devel] what dictates Display.html's ShowTransactions?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Wed Jun 30 20:35:03 EDT 2004

Subject is probably wrong...

I'm trying to pull in my mods into 3.2 and seem to have botched something
up.  The ticket history (as displayed through Display.html) is printed out
in Arial (?) and isn't tabled correctly.  rt3.fsck.com shows that the
download link is on the far right, however, in myself I have it right under
the message header.

What I want to do is change the MessageHeader and Transaction font to fixed
width. In 3.0.11 I had this in ShowTransaction:

<code>
<& ShowMessageHeaders, Headers => $headers, Transaction => $Transaction &>
</code>

I'm not even sure where the Transaction font was set.

Can someone point me at the right files for the font changes and the table
problem?

--
matthew zeier, Sr. Network Engineer  | "Nothing in life is to be feared.
InteleNet Communications, Inc.       |  It is only to be understood."