[rt-devel] RT<->Subversion integration

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Mar 12 11:31:52 EST 2004

On Mar 12, 2004, at 7:43 AM, Peter Burkholder wrote:

> Evan as a user of both Subversion and RT, I don't really
> have a clue what you're talking about.  What capability does this add
> to RT,
> and which RT version is required to give it a spin?

if your commit log looks like this:

RT-Ticket: 23
RT-Status: resolved

this is a commit log

then RT will add the commit log to ticket 23, resolve ticket 23 and
make ticket 23 "link" to the transaction.
Linking to the transaction doesn't currently do much, but in the
future, it should like to viewcvs or some other similar tool