[rt-devel] Weird configuration problem with RT_SiteConfig.pm

Hans-Martin Mosner hmm at heeg.de
Sat Mar 20 12:07:02 EST 2004

Hello,
don't know whether this is off-topic for this mailing list...
I've got a RT 3.0.3 installation (due to mod_perl trouble only running
since this earlier week), and RT does not seem to adopt some
configuration options in RT_SiteConfig.pm, such as $WebBaseURL etc.
By inserting debug statements in RT.pm, I see that the file is properly
read, and after LoadConfig the variable is set to the correct value, but
the Mason output still shows
"http://RT::WebBaseURL.not.configured:80/NoAuth/images//bplogo.gif" for
the bestpractical logo...

Is that a known problem with RT 3.0.3?