[rt-devel] Migration from 1.0.7 to latest RT3

Phil Homewood pdh at bestpractical.com
Sun Mar 28 22:22:13 EST 2004

zxc wrote:
> Is there a tool available somewhere to migrate the database directly
> from RT1 to RT3? And if not, is it possible to upgrade via RT2 by
> just running an upgrade from 1 to 2 and then 2-3, without actually
> installing RT2?

No, and no, although your RT2 install can be very minimal;
no need to configure anything other than the config.pm and
MySQL, I believe...

It certainly would be possible to go direct from RT1 to RT3,
but I'm not aware of any tool currently written to do so.
Implementation is left as an excercise for the reader. :-)
--
»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.