SV: [Rt-devel] No multithreading?

Hans K hk at circlestorm.org
Fri May 14 04:00:43 EDT 2004

> We have some performance problems in RT, so I read this about running more fcgi prosesses, and figured I could give it a try.
> But where (and what) should I write to increace the process number? Is it in the httpd.conf file?

In my httpd.conf file i had this line:

FastCgiServer   /usr/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi

I changed it to this:
FastCgiServer   /usr/rt3/bin/mason_handler.fcgi -idle-timeout 300
-processes 4 -init-start-delay 30
(On one line)

It did wonders here..  Still waiting for some traffic to really get
a look at wether or not it solved the problems completely.
But it sure did get faster!

-HK