[Rt-devel] insecure dependency errors with version 3.0.10 and later

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed May 19 15:24:35 EDT 2004

Hello,

--Am Mittwoch, 19. Mai 2004 14:59 Uhr -0400 schrieb Jesse Vincent
<jesse at bestpractical.com>:

> No, but you just told us you switched from mod_perl to FastCGI. This is
> known to be an issue with up to 3.0.10 and FastCGI.  It _Should_ be
> better with 3.0.11. (We're running FastCGI exclusively right now)

but I have this with 3.0.11rc3 just these days and I suspect they come from
some local modifications in local/html (I have a web page that adds
current-user as CC-Watcher, and a page that creates tickets with
dependencies (pretasks and posttasks).

Can you point me to an example (from your corrections for 3.0.11) that
might hint me how to change my pages to work well?

Dirk.