[Rt-devel] 3.0.11rc3: Insecure Dependency errors in log

Florian Weimer fw at deneb.enyo.de
Sat May 22 16:52:33 EDT 2004

* Dirk Pape:

> This is not reproducible!
> Scrip 20 works well most times.
> Other Scrips (with different templates) are failing, too.
>
> This happens about once or twice a day.

For debugging such problems, I usually instruct the MTA to keep a copy
of the mail that is passed to RT.  Using timestamps, I correlate
strange errors to the complete messages that trigger them.

Or can't you reproduce the error if you pipe the very same message
into RT again?

--
Current mail filters: many dial-up/DSL/cable modem hosts, and the
following domains: bigpond.com, di-ve.com, hotmail.com, jumpy.it,