[Rt-devel] RT on IIS6?

Kenny kenny at kenicheema.com
Thu Nov 18 17:17:56 EST 2004

Ted,

I have a dedicated webserver hosted at a remote data center.  The cost of
having a dedicated server just for RT is too high for us at the moment.
Running Apache on the same machine and different port is another solution
but I'm not an Apache expert.  I have very little experience with Apache and
I would be a lot more comfortable running it on IIS instead.

  _____