[Rt-devel] Reworked Command Line Interface for RT3

Wolfgang Friebel Wolfgang.Friebel at desy.de
Tue Oct 5 11:23:42 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have taken the latest rt-3.2.2/bin/rt.in CLI and modified it to make it
more useable.
You can fetch it at http://www-zeuthen.desy.de/~friebel/ldap/rt.in

With the modified CLI I can simply say

   rt ls

and get output similar to the sample below (resembles the old req/reqng)

Ticket Owner Queue    Age   Told Status Requestor Subject
118674 helge UCO-Z  1 mth        open   Wolfgang. Request Tracker usage
123279       UCO-Z  23 hr  23 hr open   ines.wert /afs/xxx.de/group/nic/ Input/
123375       UCO-Z   2 hr        new    rroeser at x gvim in Wincenter

To show ticket 123375 the command

   rt show 123375

produces