[Rt-devel] RT CSS Overhaul (ATTENTION W3M AND IE USERS)

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Thu Oct 7 08:28:46 EDT 2004

Jesse, overall I like it better (using IE on XP with all fixes), but I
noticed that no matter how big the browser window is, the data is always
wider than the window.  With a full screen IE window on a 1400x1050
display, I still have both scroll bars and have to scroll to the right
to see all the data.

--
Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect