[Rt-devel] Problem merging multiple tickets

Rafael maximo at empresa.com
Fri Oct 29 13:15:49 EDT 2004

Hi,

	I'm using RT 3.2.2 with fastCGI and MySQL 4.0.20. It's running Ok, but
when i try to merge multiple tickets at once i got an error. I just
searching for tickets with the same Requestor and then i click on the
option "Update multiple tickets", after that i unselect the first ticket
and put its number on "Merge into" field and click "Update All" button
that's when I got this error and everything else is working just fine:

error:  Can't call method "Name" without a package or object reference at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 1173.

context:  ...
1169:  push ( @results, $msg );
1170:  }
1171:  }
1172:  else {
1173:  push ( @results, "User asked for an unknown update type for custom
field " . $cf->Name . " for ticket " . $Ticket->id );
1174:  }
1175:  }
1176:  }
1177:  return (@results);

code stack:  /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:1173
/opt/rt3/share/html/Search/Bulk.html:270
/opt/rt3/share/html/autohandler:221

raw error

Any help?