[Rt-devel] Subclassing of DBIx::SearchBuilder - won't retrieve records from newly created table

Alan Blake ablake at timptech.com
Thu Sep 9 13:05:49 EDT 2004

I have created a new table in my mySQL database and have subclassed
access to it however, when I try to query the table it returns 0
records.  I can substitute the Users, Queues, or Keywords tables into my
module and I can get the Name records to return.

Is there something I have to do to tell RT there is a new table or
something?  I searched the list but couldn't find an answer.

Thanks.

Alan