[Rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] [ANNOUNCE] RT Action NotifyGroup

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sun Sep 12 20:51:47 EDT 2004

On Sep 12, 2004, at 5:42 AM, Richard Ellis wrote:

> [...]

It's not likely to be cored anytime soon, but it looks like a great
addon. We've done a lot of work to allow third-party addons to be
easily deployed with the RT core. That way, we don't need to rev RT
each time a plugin changes.

RT 3.2.2 will be out in the near future. (I expect a release candidate
when I next get a chance to breathe.)   We are, of course, always happy
to help with performance issues if you're interested in having me throw
some engineering time at whatever issue you're seeing.

	Best,
	Jesse