[Rt-devel] Problem with 3.5.2

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 3 10:35:10 EDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 09:12 -0500, Billy Dunn wrote:
> I have upgraded to 3.5.2 and I'm having a strange error on the home
> page just under "RT at a Glance".  I can't find any information about
> this one after hours and hours of searching.  Has anyone seen this?

It looks like the attributes table hasn't been populated with the
HompageSettings attribute for each user.  Did you run all of the upgrade
scripts?  As upgrading section of the README says, running:
  /opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action insert --datadir etc/upgrade/
..should have taken care of this.
 - Alex