[Rt-devel] [Rt-announce] RT 3.4.3 now available

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 11 01:39:03 EDT 2005

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 09:33:33AM +0400, Dmitry Sivachenko wrote:
> Does it mean the bug which prevented a test e-mail to be inserted into
> database I posted recently was not fixed?
> Are there any plans to deal with it?

I haven't had a chance to dig into it. I've been sick in bed for most of
the past 3 days and was at a conference for the week before it.
Certainly, we'd be thrilled to see a patch if you come up with one. If
you need us to deal with this on your schedule, that's certainly
something we can do too.

Jesse