[Rt-devel] RT 3.4.4pre1 - PLEASE TEST ME

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Aug 24 17:28:39 EDT 2005

> Jesse,
>
> All tests pass for me after the following patch is applied. Luckily
> it's a test file that needs patching. It's best to leave the
> 'url' parameter off of follow_link and find_link. Either that,
> or prepend $RT::WebPath, becuase the tests break if the WebPath
> is not the default.

Yeah, that's true of a lot more places in the RT test suite, iirc.
It's something we've already fixed for 3.5. (Also, alternate ports, etc)
When we looked deeply, it required a bunch more changes.

Once we get a couple more loc patches applied and get the modperl2
dependency bumped, I'll roll 3.4.4.

Jesse