[Rt-devel] RT 3.4.4pre3

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Aug 25 16:10:38 EDT 2005

3.4.4pre3 is now availabe from the usual download site. It cleans up the
modperl2 support a bit, fixes a slew of other small bugs and comes with
some other cleanup.

I expect to turn this into 3.4.4 in relatively short order. I know that
there are some additional wrinkles in the query builder that folks have
been finding over the past few days and would love to see patches for
those for RT 3.4.5, which I'd expect in a few weeks unless anything
horrible is found in 3.4.4, but the localization issues, Mason 1.3x
cleanup and mod_perl2 support make a speedy 3.4.4 release pretty
important.

Jesse