[Rt-devel] RTFM 2.1.37

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Mon Aug 29 12:55:09 EDT 2005

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:00:06 -0400 (EDT)
rt-devel-request at lists.bestpractical.com wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce RTFM 2.1.37. This is likely the last development
> snapshot before the first release candidate of RTFM 2.2. Play with it.
> Use it. Tell us what doesn't work.
The archive contains the RTFM-2.04 makefile template and installs in a
different location than the SVN version. I use svn to install RT-FM-2.x
series and there is a Makefile.Pl which asks where RT lives. That
version is 2.1.35 exported from svn at 18:50 GMT+2. Versions gotten from
/Admin/Tools/Configuration.html
Complete list is available on request.

Haven't had time to test for functionality. Give me another hour or two,
got to get 2 kids to bring to bed ;-)

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>