[Rt-devel] RTFM 2.1.37

Joop van de Wege JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl
Wed Aug 31 03:37:38 EDT 2005

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:00:05 -0400 (EDT)
rt-devel-request at lists.bestpractical.com wrote:

> > The archive contains the RTFM-2.04 makefile template and installs in a
> > different location than the SVN version. I use svn to install RT-FM-2.x
> > series and there is a Makefile.Pl which asks where RT lives. That
> > version is 2.1.35 exported from svn at 18:50 GMT+2. Versions gotten from
> > /Admin/Tools/Configuration.html
> > Complete list is available on request.
>
> Try 2.1.40, which I've just released? (I bumped the version just to try
> to get to a number that didn't conflict with anything)

Installed 2.1.41 from SVN and all seems OK.
The problem reported on rt-users about not including the text of CF is
still there.
I'm able to reproduce this in a pristine RT-3.4.3/RT-FM-2.1.41
installation. Create one ticket, create one RT-FM article, set rights,
I'm using the builtin root account, and try to include article 1 when
replying to the ticket. This will include the Title and the Summary but
not any CustomFields the article has.
The code to do this is there but I haven't had time to look why it
doesn't work.
(html/RTFM/Article/Elements/Preformatted )

Joop

--
Joop van de Wege <JoopvandeWege at mococo.nl>